Ryan Dequin- email@example.com(669) 205-5300
Winter Sports Tryouts: 11/4/19 through 11/9/19 (varies by sport)
- Wrestling- Monday through Friday- 3:30 pm in the wrestling room
- Boys Basketball- Monday 5:30-8:30 (main gym), Tuesday 5:30-8:30 (aux gym), Wednesday 6-9:00 pm
- Girls Basketball- Monday and Tuesday 3:15-5:30 pm (aux gym), Wed 5-7 (main gym), Thurs 3:15 (track), Friday 3:15-5:30 (aux gym)
- Boys Soccer- Monday-Friday 3:00-6:00 pm on grass fields
- Girls Soccer- Monday-Thursday 3:00-4:30 pm on grass fields
Mission & Vision
Training student-athletes to use their hearts, minds, and bodies well in order to enrich their high school experience and prepare them for life beyond Christopher High School.
Athletics are an integral part of the whole educational experience. The CHS Athletics program
will conduct itself in a way that is both complementary and supportive of student academics.
We will provide meaningful learning opportunities that are not always addressed in curriculum.
Our student-athletes will grow as individuals and we will assist in developing their habits,
attitudes, and ideals that are necessary for ethical competition and participation as adults in
|Girls Tennis||Basketball||Boys Tennis|
|Cross Country||Wrestling||Boys Volleyball|
|Field Hockey||Swimming & Diving|
|Track & Field|