Clearance, Eligibility & Tryout Information
2022-2023 clearances are now open. If you are playing a Spring sport (Badminton, Baseball, Boys Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Softball, Swim, Boys Tennis, Track & Field, and Boys Volleyball), begin your clearance now! Official tryouts begin January 30th.
Clearances will not be officially cleared until first quarter grades are posted, after October 24.
Athletes competing for Christopher High School must complete the clearance process for each season.
- Complete the online clearance. Download instructions in English or Spanish.
- Get a Physical Examination dated AFTER June 10, 2022 and upload this form to the Home Campus platform
- Upload your physical form, proof of insurance, and signed confirmation page to the Home Campus website.*
- Once the online clearance process is complete and all required paperwork is submitted, the CHS Athletic Department will finalize an athlete's clearance. Being cleared is not an instantaneous process. If there are any issues with your clearance, you will be contacted by the athletic department.
- When cleared, you will be sent an email with instructions to pick up your emergency card from the front office. All athletes should purchase an ASB Card ($50) when picking clearance paperwork.
* Note: CHS Football players must have a valid Impact Baseline test on file. This test must be renewed every two years. To complete Impact Baseline testing, a parent or guardian must complete the Impact Permission Slip. Once this form is complete, contact CHS Athletic Trainer, Pam Kochman (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule the online test.
|Badminton||CHS Library||Tuesday 1/31- 3:45|
|Baseball||Varsity Diamond||Wek of 1/30-2/3 3:45-6:30pm|
|Boys Golf||Eagle Ridge GC||M-F 4:00pm|
|Gymnastics||Gilroy High School Gym Foyer||1/30 5:30pm|
|Lacrosse||Grass Fields- Front of school||1/30 4-6pm|
|Softball||Varsity Diamond||1/30- 4:00pm|
Monday 1/30 4-6pm
|Track & Field||Stadium||1/30 4-6 pm|
|Boys Volleyball||Aux Gym||1/30 6:00 pm|