Clearance and Sports Information
Spring Sports clearances will open up in DECEMBER, but get your physical done now!
Athletes competing for Christopher High School must complete the clearance process for each season.
- Complete the online clearance. Download instructions in English or Spanish.
- Get a Physical Examination (form here) dated AFTER June 9th, 2023 and upload the form to the Home Campus platform
- Upload your physical form, proof of insurance, and signed confirmation page to the Home Campus website.*
- Once the online clearance process is complete and all required paperwork is submitted, the CHS Athletic Department will finalize an athlete's clearance. Being cleared is not an instantaneous process. If there are any issues with your clearance, you will be contacted by the athletic department.
- When cleared, you will be sent an email with instructions to pick up your emergency card from the front office. All athletes should purchase an ASB Card ($50) when picking clearance paperwork.
All students who would like to attend off-season workouts, open field/gym, or weights must print out and complete the waiver below. This is only good for your off-season workouts. You will need to complete the home-campus clearance before your actual season begins.