Envision Academy, located on the campus of Gilroy High School, is an innovative academic environment that uses individualized instruction to integrate in-person learning in conjunction with technology to create a personalized environment. This program empowers students to be successful in college, career, and life as 21st century citizens.
Envision Academy's learning environment requires organization, self-advocacy, accountability, inquiry, and motivation to be successful. The faculty at Envision Academy will support students in developing these skills and habits. Through our individualized learning model, students will take ownership of their education while being fully supported along every step of the way.
Vera Gomes, Email: email@example.com
Michelle Gilleland, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why should I attend the Envision Academy?
- What does my day look like in the Envision Academy?
- Will all of my courses be online?
- Will I be able to get help from a teacher when I am working online?
- What will I be doing when I’m not in a group working with the teacher?
- Who will teach my classes?
- Are there quizzes, tests and finals?
- Does this program mean more work for me?
- Will I have any classes with Gilroy High School students?
- Can I participate in extracurricular activities, including dances, band, choir, sports and clubs?
- Will I be at the Academy for all four years of high school?
- How does it affect my other grades/GPA?
- Will my high school diploma be the same as students at the other high schools?
- Can I attend Envision Academy if I have an IEP?
For questions about the Envision Academy program, please contact your middle school counselor.
Ascención Solorsano Middle School: 669.205.5000
Brownell Middle School: 669.205.5100
South Valley Middle School: 669.205.5200
Experience equitable access to rigorous curriculum through flexible learning groups
Become civic-minded contributors to a positive community
Use problem-solving and an open-minded attitude to apply skills needed in the workforce
Are members in a supportive community that embraces the unique gifts of each individual
Empower themselves through self-advocacy