1. Click here to review scholarships offered.
2. Decide which of the scholarships you are eligible for and note what is required.
3. Each Scholarship has its own application and individual deadlines.
4. Check the scholarship website for more information and details Make sure you provide all the items that they ask for.
5. Hard copies can be found in Student Services on the Senior Class Info Bulletin Board.
Applying for COMMON APPLICATION Scholarships:
DEADLINE: March 1st 2019 at 4 PM in Student Services
Apply to MANY scholarships with one application!
1. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE 2019 Common Scholarship Application.
2. Request a clean, unofficial copy of your transcript- DO THIS EARLY!
3. Decide who you would like to write letters of recommendation for you.
Ask them as soon as possible.
Give them the recommendation form provided in the application along with your updated activity sheet and your personal statement if it is complete or at least a brief statement on what your post-secondary aspirations are.
Let them know when you will need to collect the completed letter.
4. Complete the rest of the application and personal statement.
Have someone proofread your application for errors!!
5. Review the Common Scholarship list posted on the website or in College and Career Center and determine how many scholarships you are eligible for.
6. Photocopy the completed application along with your transcript, activity sheet, and letters of recommendation as many times as necessary to match the number of scholarships to which you are applying.
7. Write the title of each scholarship at the top of the first page for each packet.
8. Submit completed applications to Student Services by Friday, March 1, 2019 at 4:00 pm.
ABSOLUTELY NO APPS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE.
NOTE: Incomplete and/or late applications will not be reviewed/accepted.