1. Click here to review scholarships offered. (Coming soon)
2. Decide which of the scholarships you are eligible for and note what is required.
3. Each Scholarship has its own application and individual deadlines.
4. Check the scholarship website for more information and details Make sure you provide all the items that they ask for.
5. Hard copies can be found in Student Services on the Senior Class Info Bulletin Board.
Apply to MANY scholarships with one application: Here’s how…
- Complete the application and personal statement.
- Have someone proof your application for errors!!
- Decide who you would like to write letters of recommendation for you.
- Ask them BEFORE we leave on winter break.
- Give them the recommendation form provided in the application along with your updated activity sheet.
- Let them know when you will need to collect the completed letter.
- Review the Common Scholarship list to determine how many scholarships you are eligible for.
- The list will be posted on the website or in the College and Career Center starting in January 2020
- Photocopy the completed application along with your transcript, activity sheet, and letters of recommendation as many times as necessary to match the number of scholarships to which you are applying.
- Write the title of each scholarship at the top of the page.